[rollei_list] Re: Query: Mechancial Cameras

  • From: John Lehman <al7jj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:53:34 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll bet that those Tessinas are leftovers from the first
> production run in 1960!  Has anyone ever seen one
> being used?

I still used mine until abour four years ago.  Sorry to hear about Karl
Heitz.  The last time I sent the Tessina in for work, I got charged,
but as near as I could tell, none of what I asked them to do got done.
It went back and forth twice before I gave up.

John Lehman
College, Alaska USA (in Cologne Germany through June)