[rollei_list] Re: Query: Mechancial Cameras

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:25:24 -0400

On Monday, April 11, 2005, at 05:51  PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> There was a roll-film adapter made for it, but I believe that it
> took Kodak Bantam 828 film, not 35mm perforated film.  It
> was bigger than the camera.

Yeah, I've seen the roll-film adapter.  Jack Naylor has one, along with
every other accessory for the Compass camera.  I actually sold a
Compass at my camera auction here in 2002, but it was on consignment
and I couldn't afford to buy it myself.  We had a pretty amazing lot of
stuff for that auction.  Maybe we should do one again one day.

Bob