[rollei_list] Re: Polaroid + Microdol X

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 14:46:10 -0500

Any film back that used the standard peel-apart Polaroid pack films, such
as the 669, 108, etc., should accept the Fuji version.  As far as I know,
the Impossible Project focuses on the 600 and SX-70 stuff.  There is
another group working to create a substitute for Type 55 (4x5 format), but
it isn't available commercially yet.