[rollei_list] Re: Polaroid + Microdol X

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:15:23 +0100

Jan,

The Polaroid back for the Rolleiflex  and Rolleicord TLRs takes the old
Polaroid roll film which has been out of production for many years.

See http://www.instantoptions.com/landlist/films/rollfilm/

But there are options to have those cameras (backs) converted – See:

http://www.polaroidconversions.com/extras/yourcamera.php

But there is no point because the Rolleiflex takes 120 film anyway ;-)

The SL66 and 6000 Polaroid backs take type 100 peel apart pack film which is
still available from Fuji.

Impossible Project make the integral ‘battery pack’ type films for SX70,
Spectra and 600 type cameras.

John

On 02/10/2013 19:45, "Chris Burck" <chris.burck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Definitely not any Polaroid that I'm aware of.  If there are old stock still
being sold someone please correct me.  I'm not sure whether any of the
Impossible Project or Fuji films work with the Rollei backs.

On Oct 2, 2013 2:40 PM, "Jan Decher" <jdecher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but was the question answered here whether there is still
Polaroid film available for the Rolleiflex TLR Polaroid back?
I assume all you get is a negative or contact-print sized polaroid picture (6x6
cm), right?

For something different.  I uploaded two images taken recently in Prague on
Neopan 400 processed 10 mInunted at 20 C in the outdated Microdol X I found in
New Jersey last year.

View from New Town Hall Tower:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/10006730686/

Prague Little Quarter (Mala Strana) from the castle hill:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/10006532336/in/photostream/

Jan