[rollei_list] Re: Pics posted....comments welcomed.

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:04:08 -0500

On Mar 2, 2006, at 10:56 PM, Choiliefan@xxxxxxx wrote:

Technically, he flash shots look pretty darn good to me. Perhaps you envisioned something contrastier or moodier? Are the pix supposed to be art, a record of an event or ideally both?

Thanks for looking and commenting. I scanned the negatives using Vuescan for the first time and wasn't quite sure about how to get the most, or best, out of that software. The photos were taken, in part, to document my Father's life at this point, and also because I like taking pictures. :-)

I tweaked the curves a tad and reposted them, and they look better to my eye, on my monitor.

Again, thanks,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn