[rollei_list] Pics posted....comments welcomed.

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:11:35 -0500

Listers,

Here's the photos I mentioned earlier today:

#1 and #2: My Dad was recently admitted to a nursing home, and these two were taken in his room. I used a Quantaray QB-350A mounted on my Leitz tabletop tripod, about 18" from the camera. I'm not too unhappy with the results.

The remaining shots, with the exception of the New York photo, were taken while on my trip to Georgia to see my Dad.

Here's the link to the site:

http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Comments welcomed, as always

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn