[rollei_list] Re: Phishing?

  • From: John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 11:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

I've received messages like that apparently from people on my e-mail list.  The
messages ask me to check out something interesting at a link provided.  I was
immediately suspicious, noting the origin being .ru, .pl, and other countries.
I then put them in my spam area and then delete the message.

John