[rollei_list] Phishing?

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 20:58:41 -0500

I just got a message from "Marc Small" with a .nz return address and with a .nz URL link to click on. I forwarded it to my normal spam reporting addresses but not to the .NZ address that "reply" produced.

"Rollei" was not in the message.  The subject was "www".

Also, my name was not in the message, just my email address.

I don't know where they got my address or his name, but if anyone got something like this please report it to :

spam@xxxxxxx

and any other places you normally use.

Let me know so I can see whether my address and his name came from my computer or the list.

Thanks,

DAW