[rollei_list] Re: Off-Topic: Hurricane Irene and Me

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 10:40:38 -0700

Don,

Aren't "Draughts" (pronounced drafts) an English board game? What you would call checkers?

Jerry

On 8/28/2011 10:04 AM, Don Williams wrote:
At 11:31 PM 8/27/2011, you wrote:
I have lived through many hurricanes when I lived in NY, Maryland, Florida and Alabama. No question about it--- I prefer the earthquakes
in Southern California.  Droughts are preferable to floods.

Glad you like Draughts, Jerry.  Come on out and enjoy ours!

Jerry Lehrer
La Jolla, CA.

Don Williams
Moore, OK