[rollei_list] Re: OT film advice, film vs. digital

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:04:18 -0300 (ART)

Interesting comparison Elias, thank you, however the
comparisons are digital vs digital since the film has
been scanned, anyway considering the cameras price and
age difference, film is good.
As I wrote several times, it would be stupid a
position against the digital image today, even film
users like me are using digital means to scan the
negs, slides and prints and digital cameras are a
valuable workhorse, but film is still the more safe
way to keep your images for the next century and
images based on film don't need computer memory and
don't need a file format to be upgraded.-

All the best
Carlos

--- eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx escribió:

> > really do think my low light pictures using a
> Canon EOS 1Ds Mk2 are
> > better than I get from fast film anyway
>
> I think the list members would get a kick out of the
> following:
> http://www.kenrockwell.com/olympus/trip-35.htm
>
> Elias

> with 'subscribe'