[rollei_list] OT analog versus digital (was Re: OT Ancient Computers)

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:23:43 -0500

I agree. Right now this is truly the state of the art. When I go back
and listen to some of my analog master tapes recorded M-S in choice
venues in the 70s, there is nothing commercially available, other than
the source you mention, which can come close to touching it.

Eric Goldstein

--

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
wrote: (snipped)