[rollei_list] Re: O.T. When was it taken?...To avoid confusions...

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:36:44 -0400

On Wednesday, August 24, 2005, at 02:48 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

WTF is this Hernandez chap?  From your quote of the Argumentative Argy,
I would guess that he is an Argentinean.

Australian Photographer published a spoof on Ansel Adams, about a photographer named Ansel Hernandez, and the argument over when his "Moonrise" was taken. The photo shows the photographer mooning the camera.

Arguing over when a photo was taken strikes me as about as relevant as those arguments about angels dancing on pinheads. My attitude, a big shrug of the shoulders French style. Who cares?

Bob