[rollei_list] Re: OT: Omega D2 question

  • From: Don Mcclure <donindigo2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:25:10 -0400

My D2 has no threads on any of its lens boards, but uses Leica m39 thread jam nuts to retain lenses. The jam nuts (or whatever they are called) are readily available from B&H, etc.

Don McClure
Bel Air, MD

On May 12, 2006, at 10:17 PM, Aaron Reece wrote:

Apologies for the OT content. I have an Omega D2 but no lenses. I don't know what size screw thread it uses. Can anyone enlighten me? I can go make a digital picture of it and post it on my website if it helps. Thanks in advance.

-Aaron

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List