[rollei_list] Re: OT: Oboe solos was: Re: Re: My Personal Future

  • From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:42:49 -0800

Aaron Reece wrote:

On Mar 28, 2006, at 5:41 AM, keith_w wrote:

The least you could have done, Aaron, is to have included a short example, in MP3 perhaps, of each of the above...

As our beloved list Panjandrum might say, "Harumph." These examples are all perfectly common and can be found in many public or university libraries, or in the collections of friends who collect classical recordings. I made the list off the top of my head and did not take the time to search for legal MP3 files. Amazon.com may have examples you may listen to. Beware, however, that the fidelity is likely to be quite low.

No, that's okay. I have most if not all of them now.
I just thought it would be nice to access one of them immediately, rather than search them out in my record/CD collection...
I was only about !/4 serious...

Big Daddy indeed! ;-)

Truth in advertising: I believe I cribbed that from Peter Schickele.

I'm not surprised! <g>

-Aaron

keith --- Rollei List