[rollei_list] Re: OT Kodak Conjecture...

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:48:01 -0800

so thats what ORWO meant.  When I was in training (mid 1960s) I was
introduced to some 120 Adox asa 20 or 25...  good fun stuff.  What
happened to Adox?

Also, back then, I encountered printing paper by Ferrania of Italy.  Now,
Clark Photo is selling a house C41 35mm, cheap, that's Ferrania.  Have
they any rollfilms?

Several years ago, a Pop Photo article stated the Chinese love
photography, and like rollfilm cameras (like their Seagulls.  As Chinese
35mm film is here (I've bought it; it feels like Kodacolor from 15 years
ago), where are the roll films?

Peter Nebergall