[rollei_list] Re: OT: Jerry and Glenn Beck and the VA

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:11:19 -0400

At 09:53 PM 3/21/2010, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>Marc,
>
>Of course your feet are flatter than mine.  If you had paid any
>attention, I said that my feet
>were the OPPOSITE of flat. I don't recall the medical term.
>Overarching??  No, but
>something equivalent to that.  Too high an arch?  Certainly NOT flat
>feet!  My wet foot
>print on the patio shows my toes, ball of foot, and then the heel with
>nothing in
>between.  "Not acceptable as an Air Force officer and pilot", they
>said.  I said OK.

Ah! Now you are waffling. You certainly could have served in the Air Force in a capacity other than pilot. Or in the Navy or the Army or the Marine Corps or the Public Health Service or the Coast & Geodetic Survey.

My first wife had feet like hers and, like you, was refused flight training by the Air Force. As she had not applied for that, she was very confused. The Air Force sometimes gets things backward!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!