[rollei_list] Re: OT: Corporate Responsibility and Public Giving

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:32:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

HAMLET:

"There's another: why may not that be the skull of a lawyer? Where be his
quiddits now, his quillets, his cases, his tenures, and his tricks? why does he
suffer this rude knave now to knock him about the sconce with a dirty shovel,
and will not tell him of his action of battery? Hum! This fellow might be in's
time a great buyer of land, with his statutes, his recognizances, his fines,
his double vouchers, his recoveries: is this the fine of his fines, and the
recovery of his recoveries, to have his fine pate full of fine dirt? will his
vouchers vouch him no more of his purchases, and double ones too, than the
length and breadth of a pair of indentures? The very conveyances of his lands
will hardly lie in this box; and must the inheritor himself have no more, ha?"

Of course, also from The Bard, the well-known Henry VI, part 2, act 4, scene
2...

Eric Goldstein