[rollei_list] Re: Not My Definition of a Purebred (Re: Nikon vs. Leica)

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:50:40 -0700

Doug,

In the SLR line I use R Leicas and Nikon F2As.  No question whatsoever
that the Nikon is a very tough instrument.  I wouldn't pound spikes with
it, but is hardy enough for anything else.

Strange that when switching 'tween an F2A and a Leica M, I never get
confused on account of the different directions of the control movement.
But when using a R Leica and an M Leica together, I do have to stop
and re-think.

Jerry