[rollei_list] Re: Newbie question about infrared

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:41:32 +0000

There is a Rollei - Infrarot filter. It's very dark, and also compensates for
the IR focus automatically. Try to find one in Bayonet III.

Found this picture on the net:
http://i23.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/d1/dd/2959_2.JPG

/Patric

From: surgeon24hrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[rollei_list] Newbie question about infraredDate: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:16:28
-0500

I have an owner of 2.8F. I am fascinated by infrared B&W, and I wish to try it
with my Rolleiflex. Rollei infrared film sounds like a good much. I only have
hellrot filter. Is this good enough for infrared photo, or I need get
somethingelse? I might be asking very primitive question but, please forgive
me, I have no experience with it. I should be most grateful if you could teach
me.

マイクロソフトの最新次世代ブラウザIE7にMSN版ならではの便利な?C能をプラス http://promotion.msn.co.jp/ie7/
Skaffa Messenger i mobilen!
http://windowslivemobile.msn.com/Homepage.aspx?lang=se-se