[rollei_list] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 02:41:25 -0500

Likewise I'm sure.
The weather report here in Manhattan island is
YES!
Which is the way I like it after 30 boring years in weatherless Portland
Oregon. Two seasons:
Gray and not so gray.
The tree's are all evergreens so you can forget Autumn.

Here its ALL OVER THE PLACE all the time!

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner