[rollei_list] Magic threads

  • From: "C. Kevin O'Hagan" <thalamus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:33:48 -0700

I keep my "Magic II loaded with Velvia 100 and know the exposure spot on. It seem quite amazing the analog technology faithfully serves forty years and running.

Kevin

I enjoy my 'Magic II, it is quick to use because of the automatic setting and it means that you do not have to perform with a light meter when taking 'grab' shots. Lens is great too. My 'Magic I is good also but being auto only, there is no control if the need arises. For the purpose for which it was designed - 'unknowlegable' photographers - it's fine.

John