[rollei_list] Re: Lomo Cameras

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:22:49 +0800

Hello all,
I am hoping that this opinion can be expressed in good will. I read in the
post from Carlos that Lomo had a huge booth at Photokina. I would like to
ask what the attraction with the camera is. I bought one before, and it
seems to be a really poor copy of the Rollei 35 or Minox.

Virtually all photographs that I seen taken with them have been awful,
usually the photographs are displayed as large walls of poor meaningless
prints, am I missing something here?

It really seems to me, to be a case of the emperor is in the all together!