[rollei_list] Re: Lens Cap and centering Aid

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:41:38 -0500

Hi Jerry,

What would I be apologizing for?  Because Rollei acknowledges it's use for
such does not mean anything I said has been proven wrong.  Again, what I
quite clearly questioned, and obviously Richard understood, what the claim
that they intentionally mirrored the lense cap specifically for this
function.

Regards,

Austin