[rollei_list] Re: Lens Cap and centering Aid

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:38:04 -0500

Hi Jerry,

I didn't say it didn't "work", I only questioned the claim that this
specific function was the intention of mirroring the cap.  Again, how many
people take pictures of just themselves and need such a device?  I actually
take quite a few pictures of my self, and don't use any such "aids".

Regards,

Austin