[rollei_list] Re: Kodachrome

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:31:22 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to clarify that K-12 was the original process for Kodachrome II films
and K-11 was the process for the original three layers Kodachrome film, there
was a very old Kodachrome process from about 1913 that has nothing to do with
the "true" 1935 Kodachrome.
Rocky Mountain Film Laboratory also processes Kodachrome K-14 and even
K-11/K-12 films, however they do K11-12 Black and White only because Kodak no
longer manufactures the dyes coupler for K-12:
http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/oldfilm.htm

Carlos