[rollei_list] Re: Jan Decher...Projector Stand

  • From: "Maurice M. Greeson" <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:59:01 -0600

Hi Jan,
  Perhaps the Da-Lite 203 stand is what you are looking for.  Here is a short
the ultimate in portability, durability and versatility. A non-skid platform
supports up to 125 lbs. with legs completely extended. Platform's height is
adjustable from 32" to 56". The stand's removable legs clamp to back of
platform. The Project-O-Stand can be used for projectors, speakers, audio
visual or multi-media components.  Here is a link to the big NYC dealer and I
am sure there are plenty of other dealers that sell these.  I these to be much
more stable than the $40.00 stands with the folding legs and thin metal top.
http://tinyurl.com/yl68s5m  This stand was also made in the past by Welt
Safe-Lock and had a nicer cast aluminum top.
The only other stand I have seen that was portable and heavier duty was the
German made Karba, which was about 4 time heavier and 5 times as expensive..
Maurice