[rollei_list] Re: VERY OT: Public & Internet Radio

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:36:35 -0400

It is unique in the world. It is a non-NPR publicly supported station.

WOMR out of Province Town Mass. is another such station.
http://www.womr.org/ We're listening to it right now.
Up until WGBH Boston split it's classical music to a station I can't get where I live I hardly listened to anything else - except maybe WUMB (folk).
I've supported both stations over the years.
But now I have this whole other world of radio stations to pick and choose from. It's wonderful. I'm new to internet radio - so thanks Marc for opening up a new channel to me.

As for balance, and NPR being left leaning... ugh, when are people going to get tired of this BS? All this left right tugging, posturing and threatening is getting all of us nowhere.
The balance is in between your ears, not on the radio.