[rollei_list] Re: Items FS 23 NOV 2007

  • From: "Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D." <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:48:58 -0800

THis is still for sale. I have a Rollei X Act-2 camera. Comes with its original hard case and I am not using enough to justify keeping all of this gear. Here is what I have that comes with the camera. This is all you need to connect your digital back and start shooting immediately.

Lenses:

Schneider Apo-Digitar 47mm/f5.6 XL in wide angle bellows (for infinity focus)
Schneider Apo-Digitar 80mm f4.0
Schneider Apo-digitar 120mm f5.6
Schneider Apo-digitar 180mm f5.6

All glass is in mint condition. The 47mm and 80mm were recently purchased. The others I purchased about a year ago but rarely used.

Extension tube allows for macro shooting with above lenses

Rollei Sliding back for H system. This is the very thin back allowing precise focus with wide angle lenses. It has a pop up magnified viewer for focusing. THis cost me 3600 new. The adapter can be removed and replaced with an appropriate adapter for any other back. The charge for these adapter plates are about 200 or 300 dollars.
The whole package is over 11K new. I will sell for 7295 shipped.

I will consider breaking up the package if no one is interested in the whole set.

I have lots of positive feedback on ebay and other places.

--
Mark A. Kay MD, PhD
Professor