[rollei_list] Re: Interesting(?) Flash Mount

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:38:09 -0700

Richard,

Installing a functional device is not mutilation. Look up that word in the dictionary.

I have modified or customized almost every gadget that I have ever used-- Linn
Sondeks, Jaguars, Porsches, Leicas, Speed Graphics, Colts, Smith &Wessons
Hammerlis, Marantz, Dell, Threshhold und so weiter! These are tools, not one
of a kind artworks.

I love and respect Rolleis, Leicas and H'blads but they were bought to serve me.

Jerry Lehrer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Lehrer" <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>