[rollei_list] Re: Interesting(?) Flash Mount

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:34:39 -0700

I have the one that mounts to the side, underneath the strap fitting, and around the filter and film speed setting knob.

I'll put it up this coming Friday.
s.d.

On Jun 14, 2008, at 5:45 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Richard

First of all, it appears to be a 2.8 F 12/24, not an E.

And, WTF is wrong with that flash bracket screwed to the side- plate? There was a commercially available device similar to that one several years back. Nothing sacred about drilling holes in a camera.

Anything is better than just screwing a bracket and flash to the tripod socket and flimsy Rollei back.

My professional experience with Rolleis and flash goes back to 1947. Can you beat that?

Richard Sintchak wrote:
Oh god....

On 6/14/08, ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Saw this on eBay today:
 180250663863
Thought you'd like to see the home-made solution that shouldn't have been.

 E.