[rollei_list] Re: Identifying a strange Rollei TLR accessory : B-II Rf x 3,5 disc

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:42:30 -0300

2012/6/25 Harry Fleenor <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> This is a tool used in adjusting the focus of the viewing lens on
> Rolleiflexes with a 3.5 lens that take that bayonetted size.

Thank you Harry for the interesting explanation, I have several
photographs about very specialized Rollei TLR tools, including a
segmented tube to work on the Planar, they are in a set within a
dedicated box, I suspected it could be a tool since it looks similar
to some of these ones in the set, but it does not contain an identical
tool regarding that one in the ebay auction and thought it also could
be a step down disc to adapt a lens or a filter. I'll upload the
Rollei tools to one of my blogs when I have a bit of time.