[rollei_list] Re: Identifying a strange Rollei TLR accessory : B-II Rf x 3,5 disc

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:44:34 -0300

2012/6/25 Bigler Emmanuel <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>:
> Identifying a strange Rollei TLR accessory : B-II Rf x 3,5 disc
>
> As seen on e-bay / Germany object #310409484514
>
> http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310409484514
>
> Ressembles an auxiliary diaphragm / aperture like for the Rolleiphot, but it
> is a fixed aperture ... a mystery to me.
>
> Bayonet-II device, engraved Rf x 3,5
>
> Cheap an probably useless, but it's absolutely irritating that, etc, etc
> ... ;-)
>
> Any ideas ?
It looks similar regarding the universal lenses adapter disc for the
SL 66 made by Rollei and other manufacturers to use enlarger lenses
and the like with this camera, the problem is the TLR has no
interchangeable lenses, except if you replace the taking lens or if
you use some auxiliary lens working together with the original lens.
This is a sample for the SL66:

http://salihonbashome.blogspot.com.ar/2009/06/how-to-mount-lens-on-sl66-with-adapter.html