[rollei_list] Re: Hasselblad Slide Projector Provenance

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:03:54 -0300 (ART)

Marc:
      the Hasselblad projector was made up to about
2001 by the Zett factory in Braunschweig, Zeiss Ikon
bought the Zett-Geräte works in 1969 to make slide
projectors, starting the 90s' Leica bought Zett and
made some projectors there continuing the Hasselblad
projector manufacture up to 2001, in 2004 Leica sold
Zett to two investors groups and slide projectors no
longer were made by Zett, Zett Optical now
manufactures LEDs and lenses for medical instruments.
Different internet forums handle this identical info
and there are general references in the Zeiss Ikon
history in the Zeiss web site and Ikon-Assa web site
(former Zeiss Ikon) and Zett and Leica history.
Zett manufactured projectors from 1928.

All the best
Carlos

--- Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> At 06:02 PM 2/23/2008, Jim Brick wrote:
>
>  >The projectors were made by
>  >Zeiss
>
> You don't happen to know at which plant they were=20
> made, do you?  I would suspect the old Zeiss Ikon=20
> plant at Kiel.  But Zeiss has used a former
> Voigtl=E4nder plant, as well.
>
> Marc
>

> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration