[rollei_list] Re: Hasselblad Slide Projector Provenance

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:37:27 +0100

I believe the Voigtlaender Works were at Petzval Street. An =20
appropriate name. Our Member Emmanuel Bigler visited the sacred =20
grounds of Salzdahlumer and Petzval Streets a few years ago and made =20
some photographs of the factory buildings.

Best regards,
ferdi.

Op 24-feb-2008, om 12:04 heeft Carlos Manuel Freaza het volgende =20
geschreven: