[rollei_list] Re: Happy new Year and best wishes for 2015!

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:14:22 -0300

Emmanuel:
                  Best wishes to you too. Incredible,you even did not use a
tripod... Beautiful panorama, well done!. The camera elevated position and
the subject-camera distance helped the software to stitch the frames
without significant distortion. You chose an ideal subject for a stitched
pano.

I have the 2.8C loaded with TMax 400 B&W film and the 3.5F with Portra 400
color negative film, I'll use one of them for a pano I have thought for
some time. I hope the weather helps tomorrow for a short fluvial trip.