[rollei_list] Re: Google ( Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub and...)

  • From: "Douglas Shea" <dshea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:50:43 -0600

Don,

You wrote: "As far as I can tell, Google doesn't supply any factual
information, it just helps one to find sources which contain information, be
it correct or incorrect." This is precisely why I will consult a good
dictionary I trust for word information - I didn't need Google to direct me
to one; I have a few scattered around the house. When I need to buy a
dictionary I'll turn to Google first:-).

Doug

  _____