[rollei_list] Sharpness and Old Tessars Shooting Commercially

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:55:02 -0400

Its funny how many friends of mine ask me how I shoot with rollei. "It seem so cumbersome" they claim.
When I made the switch from Mamiya system to Rollei I did because I enjoy seeing my work in square. Learning the equipment was something I felt would enable me to work efficiently when I went on location.
Is there a huge difference in make-up between the two cameras, I mean Tessar vs everyone else.
On Oct 18, 2005, at 7:15 PM, Frederic Fichter wrote:

Not at all. I've met the shooter and the camera. I've seen the picture exhibited.
Then I made the decision to sell my 2.8F and keep the T.

Fred

On Oct 19, 2005, at 1:13 AM, Ruddy Roye wrote:

You are playing right?
On Oct 18, 2005, at 7:02 PM, Frederic Fichter wrote:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/e-bigler/image-60019.html

On Oct 19, 2005, at 12:50 AM, Ruddy Roye wrote:

Any pics
would love to be a believer

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer