[rollei_list] Friday FS

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:27:13 -0500

I need to convert some less-used equipment into cash, so I am reluctantly putting some of my equipment up for sale. All equipment has been carefully cared for and kept clean.– Bob Shell

Konica Hexar RF. Black body in mint condition. Has been adjusted to Leica flange depth specifications. Includes instruction manual. $ 800

50mm f/2 Hexanon-M lens for Hexar RF or any M mount camera. Like new with original rear lens cap. Unfortunately I lost the original front cap. $ 300

Cosina/Voigtländer Bessa T body. Black. Like new with original box. $ 250

Cosina/Voigtländer 75mm f/2.5 Color Heliar. Black. Complete with original hood and caps. Like new in original box. $ 250

Cosina/Voigtländer 28mm f/1.9 Aspherical Ultron. Black. Complete with original hood and caps. Like new in original box. $ 400

Cosina/Voigtländer 50mm f/1.5 Apherical Nokton. Black. Complete with original hood and caps. Like new in original box. $ 300

Rollei 80mm f/2 Schneider Xenotar PQ Lens for SLX and 6000 Series Cameras. Current discounted new price from B & H is $ 4,050.00. If you are used to using an f/2.8 lens on your medium format camera you just won’t believe how much different an f/2 lens is. It is a full stop faster. That makes the image on the focusing screen just snap in and out of focus and makes accurate focusing so much easier.
This lens is in excellent condition. Glass is absolutely perfect. The only signs of use are that the A on the aperture ring is partly worn off and there is some minor wear to the front edge of the lens barrel, both clearly visible in my photographs. This lens has only been out of my studio a few times and, like all my equipment, has been exceptionally well cared for. Asking $ 1650 Pictures here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/xenotar-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/xenotar-2.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/xenotar-3.jpg

Toyo 45G monorail view camera. 500mm monorail. Overall in excellent condition, bellows perfect. Monorail is made of one chrome and one black segment because chrome was no longer available when I needed to replace one segment. Tripod mounting block is not shown in photos but is included. Asking $ 500 for camera. I have other Toyo lens boards and some accessories, so contact me if interested. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/toyo-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/toyo-2.jpg

Eastman 2D 8 X 10 wood view camera. This camera is in amazing condition considering that it was made in 1918. Made of mahogany. No warping, bellows good, fully functional. Comes with extension bed for closeup photography, and original black military carrying case. Great display piece for studio. I have some lens boards and old lenses but they are not included in price. Asking $ 600. I also have a 4 X 5 reducing back for this camera, selling separately. Asking $ 200. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/2D-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/2D-2.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/reducer.jpg

Canon EOS-1v body. Complete with Power Drive Booster PB-E2, NP-E2 battery pack and NC-E2 battery charger. Just like new. Used only a few times. New price of these items is more than $ 2,300. Asking $ 1,500 for complete package. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/eos1v-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/eos1v-2.jpg

26mm f/2.8 projector lens. This is one of the first prototypes of this lens built in 1983 by ENNA Werk in Munich. The lens was sold as Schneider when put into production. Works on Ektagraphic and Carousel projectors and produces rectilinear projection from a very short distance. Ideal for rear projection applications. I worked on the design of this lens and am very pleased with how well it turned out. Asking $ 500. Pictures here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/proj-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/proj-2.jpg---