[rollei_list] Re: Tripods for use with Rolleiflex?

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:53:32 -0600

The Rolleigrip also lets you handhold very low speeds without shake -- much better than without it.

So, I'll get a Rolleifix and use the tripod I have, which should work fine.

Thanks for all the input, folks.

Ken (snipped)

Rev. Ken:

I know there are others who aren't as enthusiastic as I am about the Rolleigrip, but suggest you get both. The grip includes the Rolleifix, and I love using mine with the camera's eye level finders... very fast and ergonomic...

Eric Goldstein