[rollei_list] FS: Rollei 35 filters and Rolleicord items

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 05:19:58 -0700

Two Rollei 35T filters (24mm, Bay 00) both appear unused in clamshell clear
plastic cases, shop-worn Rollei boxes.

Both boxes are marked "R 1,5" but one filter actually is:

            Yellow "gelb-mittel"       $20

and one is:

            R 1,5 - your basic skylight filter  $20

These filters do NOT fit the 35S which is 30.5mm!!

I also have the case for a Rolleicord 16 exposure kit in good condition.
Zipper intact and working, just light marks on the case.  In the case is the
12 exposure counter for the Rolleicord (apparently someone kept the 16
exposure counter on the camera) and one 4x4 (1 5/8 x 1 5/8) mask for I think
the film plane. That's it - no other pieces for the 16 exposure kit. The
case is marked "Rolleicord" and "16" so I think this is for the Va model.

            $20 or make offer.

Prices plus postage and box cost. Paypal only.

Allan