[rollei_list] Re: FREE Tri-X

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:44:11 -0700

I think the web link exists solely for people who got the mailer.  I got
mine today. It has a mail back Business Reply card in it, or it says to go
to that link.  Can anyone confirm that they:

1. Got the card in the mail
2. Went to website link mentioned in the card and entered their address
EXACTLY as the card was addressed to them...and it did not work.

Why would they need to say anything about registering on the web page if
they assume only people who got the card would be going there after they saw
the instructions on the card?

The problem here (and yes, perhaps they should have expected
this...hmmm....maybe they did) is that epople started psoting the link on
the internet and people went there not realizing they had to be inputing
their name and address as per the card received....

Just noticed something....the card for fil,ing out and returning in this
Tmax mailer?  It's addressed to "Kodak Professional Ultra Color Film
Offer"....seems someone is using the earlier mock ups....

On 4/28/08, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Eric Berube"
> <pj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Richard S.