[rollei_list] Re: FREE Tri-X

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:32:28 -0300 (ART)

Richard, I wrote about it like a suspicion only,
navigating through the Kodak website and looking for
that page within the kodak web site I couldn't find
the page with the promotion, in the page about the pro
photographers there are other promotions but I
couldn't see the promotion about the TMax for free,  I
only could find that Spoofee forum page in Google
commenting about that page with the promotion, but I'm
wrong probably, perhaps I did not do a good search.

Carlos

http://flickriver.com/photos/rich8155/popular-interesting/

> My Commute Photo Blog
> http://shootingonthefly.blogspot.com/
>

> On 4/26/08, Tim Eitniear <timeitniear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Great.... Now Ill get more mails from old lady's
> from Outer Mongolia
> > trying
> > to give me their departed husband's fortune.
> >
> > Thanks carlos!
> >

> > On 4/26/08 3:55 PM, "Carlos Manuel Freaza"
> <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not sure about it and I don't understand it
> very
> > > well, but it seems it's a spoof page reading the
> > > comments at this page:
> > >

> http://www.spoofee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76444
> > >
> > > Carlos
> > >

> > > --- Austin Franklin
> <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration