[rollei_list] Re: Expired Film / 5.6/500 HFT or not?

  • From: william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:58:58 -0800

I think the first film I can remember which was refrigerated was the VPS
for studio use.  If it expired w/o refrigeration the color shift was
apparent.

I have used some ten year old Tri X and it shot ok.  At times just a
little contrast fog but nothing worse than Fomapan to was it Formapan
abuot 20 years ago.  Ahhh, photoshop can fix anything.

Bill