[rollei_list] Re: ROLLEIFLEX T

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:34:04 -0500

At 08:12 PM 2/19/2012, you wrote:
I joined the Practica (PUGW) a week ago and I note one of the fellows from Britain was discussing the mint T that he is selling for a deceased friend. It has 9 days to go. the seller is ian.mcrae.

The item number is
37058779983

I have not interest whatsoever in the sale.I have not made my first post on PUGW yet but I know many on the list express much interest in the T.

Thanks,. I am also a member of the PUGW and saw the note. I suspect that this item will sell for an inflated price. We shall see!

Be well,

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!