[rollei_list] Re: Exhibition Rolleiflex portraits Germany

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 16:17:32 +0200

Hello Carlos,
hello Chris,

many thanks for the kind response. I have to admit that I am a fan of the
Rolleiflex SLRs of the 6000 series. I know that the Rolleiflex TLRs are much
more in focus than the 6x6 SLRs but I have found my 6008 being especially ideal
for portrait work. The only downside with using the Rolleiflex is that my
Nikons are now collecting dust on the cupboard. I have put together my
experience with my 6008 in an article for the CRU magazine you might find
helpful. You can find a PDF copy on my website on
http://www.volkermuth.net/pdf/Club_Rollei_User_Magazi_Issue_31_October_2013.pdf

Kind regards,

Volker
mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx