[rollei_list] Exhibition Rolleiflex portraits Germany

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:26:14 +0200

Hello Rollei aficionados,

From September 21th to October 19th I will be exhibiting my series of artists
portraits in Offenbach which is next to Frankfurt, Germany. All the portraits
have been taken with my Rolleiflex 6008 professional camera.

The private viewing will be on Sunday October 21th from 3 pm at the Haus der
Stadtgeschichte. Please find a map with the address on https://goo.gl/maps/Hs7rJ
You can find the invitation (in German) on my website
http://www.volkermuth.net/pdf/Kunststueck-OF-Flyer.pdf

If someone from the Rollei list might be around Frankfurt that time I would be
happy to welcome him on this occasion.

Kind regards,

Volker
mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx