[rollei_list] Epson scan of color neg

  • From: Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:14:46 -0400

Finally, I tried my new Epson 4990 on a color negative. I would think this would be the most challenging for the scanner -- but it did just fine. I performed no corrections or modifications on this image. It's a straight scan using the built-in automatic color correction. As always, the "web" version is of far lesser quality than the print version -- but still...

For you DC-3 fans -- this was taken at the Frederick Municipal Airport in Frederick, Maryland -- my home flight base.

www.aerialacts.com/DC_3_1.jpg

Craig Roberts
Washington, DC