[rollei_list] Re: Email clapping - RE: Thanks

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:46:03 -0400

Mmmmm -- Marvin? :-)
On Mar 13, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Robert Lilley wrote:

I’m doing now what I really don’t like tripping over when I go through the many rollei_lists posts – “email clapping”.  Normally I send my comments directly to a photographer and don’t post them to the list.  But in this case, with what has been going on, I thought I would send this out publicly so to speak.  Carlos is one of those “naturals”.  Some of us have to work very hard to achieve what Carlos sees in the blink of an eye.  His photos are always worth spending time over.

I also have to apologize, I was confusing Carlos with someone else on “the other Rollei group” – it wasn’t Carlos posting all those pictures; in fact the subjects are completely different from Carlos’s.  What was I thinking!

Rob