[rollei_list] Re: Easter Rolleiflex repair

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:28:50 -0400

Here is Kikor's information:

Krimar Photo Shop

105B Broadway

Route 4

Elmwood Park, NJ  07407

Attention: Krikor Maralian

(201) 796-0554

Kikor does not use email - even though he has a web site (not too much
information) I don't know how involved he is with the internet in general.
So give him a call - he is very good at returning calls and answering the
phone etc.  He was the chief repairman at Marflex in Fairfield until they
went out of business.  I have used him before and he is very good and very
fast.

  _____