[rollei_list] Re: Easter Rolleiflex repair

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:17:10 -0400

Thanks for that levity.
I had endure sunrise (5:30 EST) service after an hour's drive, and
now that I have time off, I'm too tired to run down to the basement
and process film.
The Lord got his day out of me today  : )

Maralian = most likely Armenian = most likely orthodox, but in
America/Self-employed =  "Whatever man, there's work to do."

E.